Easy Vegetable Soup
This simple soup is so great on busy days. For convenience, it can also be made in the microwave. Simply add all the ingredients in a microwave-safe bowl and cook on HIGH for about 5 minutes. Change out the vegetables to your liking and even pour off the broth and add peanut butter for a pad thai-esque dish.
- 2 cups water
- 1 carrot, diced in small pieces
- 1/2 stalk celery, also diced in small pieces
- 1 box ramen noodles and 1/2 seasoning packet
- 1/2 cup frozen peas
- (optional) seasonings such as salt, pepper, thyme, rosemary, basil etc.
- In a saucepan, boil water with carrots and celery for about 5 minutes.
- Add noodles, 1/2 of the seasoning packet and peas
- Boil as long as you like until the noodles (and veggies) are to your desired tenderness.
Oh My Foodness! https://oh-my-foodness.com/