Super delicious with the turkey burgers I made last week, these grilled green beans makes a fabulous French fry substitute! I seriously almost ate Cobalt’s portion after devouring mine!!
Grilled Green Beans
- 1 TBS Oil for every two cups green beans
- Green Beans, ends trimmed
- Garlic and onion powder (or freshly minced garlic and onion)
- In a cast iron pan, heat the oil on medium until a flick of wet hands causes the oil to crackle and pop.
- Add the green beans and stir to coat them with oil. Add more oil if needed (1 TBS at a time). Turn down stove to medium low.
- Stir/toss beans every now and then for about ten minutes.
- Sprinkle the spices on top and continue stirring occasionally for five more minutes.
- Green beans are finished when they’re vibrant green colored (or eat one to determine doneness).