- Turkey Bacon or regular bacon (if you must)
- Paper towels
- Microwave safe plate (glass or ceramic)...not plastic!!
- Arrange bacon on paper towels so they aren't touching. Cover with another paper towel (so you don't have to clean up your microwave!).
- Microwave bacon in 3-5 minute increments on high (watch the bacon so it doesn't burn).
- Flip the bacon if needed so they cook evenly.
- Discard greasy paper towels.
- Tastes lovely paired with any of the following: eggs, biscuits, pancakes, toasted bread!!
Oh My Foodness! http://oh-my-foodness.com/