Oven Baked Fries (or Oven Fried Potatoes)
This recipe is so easy. And exceptionally healthier than traditional fried potatoes! (Especially if you use olive oil instead of vegetable/canola oil.)
- 5-6 potatoes of your choice
- 3 TBS olive oil
- dashes of: salt, pepper, cayenne, italian seasoning, garlic powder and onion powder
- Preheat oven to 400F
- Wash potatoes and cut out any eyes.
- Cut potatoes in wedges or cubes and place in a big bowl (with room for tossing)
- Pour oil and spices over potatoes.
- Toss potatoes until evenly coated
- Pour potatoes onto a cookie sheet with a lip (a jelly roll pan) or a 13x9 casserole dish
- Bake for 30-40 minutes, flipping potatoes every 20 minutes so they are cooked evenly
- Serve immediately.
Oh My Foodness! http://oh-my-foodness.com/